*NOTE* I will now be writing explanatory text ABOVE the pictures--I hope you can adjust.
Here are some of the guys post-Mother's Day meal. Hmmmm...shouldn't that be Mavis and I? Just teasing, Ben and Tyler made a wonderful lunch and deserved a rest!
We all had a chance to talk to Jenna on skype. We talked to her in the afteroon on Sunday--she was just getting ready to go to her Monday morning classes! She comes home soon--June 20th. Oh, and check out the great Australian sweatshirt she mailed Grant! When we put it on him he said, "I'm a rocket ship man!" Actually, I think it's more of a surf theme myself....
Ben and Tyler hate it when I make them pose together... :-)
Grant had his last day of school today. Grandma E and I attended his program and I think we would both agree that Grant was the most antsy of them all. While all the other toddlers stayed right in their seats, Grant was doing acrobatics in, on and around his! Also, I put him in this nice shirt (that probably needs to go back in the closet for a couple months) that Jenna gave him that was only half tucked in so he kind of looked like a ragamuffin.
1 comment:
Wow, I didn't know Grant went to school! What a big boy!
Post a Comment