We had another fun day today. Ben and Grant walked to McDonald's for pancakes this morning (Grant likes to pick his up to eat them--no butter or syrup) and gave me a little time to myself. Then we went to a Lebanon Hills playground (a huge park in Eagan that has many miles of trails that wind around several lakes).
Ben spent the afternoon at a Grand Old Days party; Grant, Teens and I met up with him later on. Auntie Teens was a good auntie and got Grant ready for bed for us. BTW, even though Grant's "privates" are partially covered up by Curious George, Ben thought he should do some editing...this is what he came up with.
Here's Superman preparing for a hard night of work. Have to get that cape on just right, Auntie!
Is this Superman intimidating, or what?!

2 comments:
It looks like he has a fire crotch.
Haha, can I just say I think set of pictures has made me laugh the hardest! :) Love it, and cannot wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment