The word on the street was that we were to get a dumping of snow by the end of the week; hard to believe after several very nice days. Well...it came!
As I looked past the family out playing I cringed at the sight of our snow-covered cars...
Anticipation
Sister waiting to join in.
This shows how wet and heavy the snow is.
We did our job and got the kids outside...time to relax.
Lounging around.
Grant and I went to a concert at his school this morning. He didn't seem to be enjoying it so I asked him why as we were leaving. He said "those songs were too pretty, I like cool songs like rock n' roll." Good thing their weekly music teacher sings "edgier" songs. Afterwards we went to Target to scrounge out some winter wear from what was left over.
1 comment:
Did you at least let the kids in for lunch?
Post a Comment