Monday, December 06, 2010

Teeth Chattering Fun

Auntie Jenna got us all (some begrudgingly...like the photographer who I will not name) to go to the Hollidazzle parade last night. Grant said a couple of times "why are we here?!" and Evy had that dazed look that she sometimes gets. Once the parade got going the kids had a lot of fun.

We thawed our frozen toes by our fireplace...definitely one of our favorite things about our new house.

I shooed the kids outside to shovel with Dad.

I suggested Grant wear this hat/neck warmer that Uncle Ward gave me. He thought it was great!

We always reward the kids with some time surfing the net. Evy prefers Mozilla.

On Saturday night we had dinner at the Pennimans. Afterwards Grant and Lily performed a play! Usually when they tell us they're going to have a play they run into the room, stand there and realize they have nothing planned, and then run back out. This time they actually had a plot. They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus riding on a sleigh (I failed to get in the wooden reindeer at the front). Lily played the part of Mrs.Claus expertly; wig, heels, feather boa and all.

1 comment:

Kristine Erickson said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the captions. Be sure to save some of that snow and cold for us now! Mom

ps..since I lost my password and which email account, I'm commenting on Teens account. Thanks, Teens!