What we saw as we walked to the pool. Grant is wearing an "angry birds" shirt, a video game that he and Ben have bonded over in the last couple months. I guess it's better than his headless lego man shirt...
Still can't figure out why I can't write comments under my pictures!
Picture 2: We tried to eat breakfast and lunch in our room (Ben even brought the mickey mouse waffle iron). Evy and Grant enjoyed the variety of TV chanels to choose from.
Picture 3: Believe it or not, this picture was taken at the start of day. I had much higher hopes for a picture in front of the castle than this...
Picture 4: Mavis said we couldn't miss the tea cups and she was right!
Picture 5: When I realized that ALL the rides had a 45 minute wait I was ready to pack up and go despite the incredible amount of money we paid to get in the door. I think the kids were better at waiting in those lines than I was.
Picture 6: Ben held Evy on his shoulders for a 1/2 hour in line to meet Minnie Mouse. Evy was hesitant, but in the end put on a brave face (thankgoodness). I guess Minnie appears to be more friendly than the easter bunny.
Picture 7: Ben told me to jump in on the picture with Pluto and to make sure to show my belly profile. After our picture, Pluto's agent told everyone else who had been waiting that he had to move on. The lady behind us said "I hate that @&$*. Did I mention it is good people watching at Disneyland?
No comments:
Post a Comment