Tonight we went to the Kinder Potluck where Grant performed in a very lively Mexican hat dance. He did a great job!
The two classes also performed some adorable songs.
Evy had her last day of "Teacher Tom's" (ECFE). She really likes Teacher Tom and even made him a card.
If you come over to our house, Evy will invite you to swim in our "pool."
Mavis got Evy this hilarious waitress costume! Evy took my order one day, but told me that I couldn't have any of the things I requested.
Evy is our official gardener.
Now that we have some privacy, we enjoy sitting out in the sunroom.
3 comments:
Very Cute! See you all soon!
So now I check your blog frequently as well as my phone just in case you forget to inform me of any baby news. It is has taken the place of curtains as my new obsession. Great pictures! I do believe Finn enjoyed the dip in Evy's "pool."
I LOVE that Evy is wearing a flotation device to swim in her pool :)
Post a Comment