Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer is ending...better make a post!

We have gone through a lot of Popsicles this summer.  I am not a fan of grape!
Grandma playing with Evy.  This is how our living room often looks now.  What's the point in decorating when all these bright kid colors are brought in?!  
Grant loves his legos.  I try to tell him the couch isn't the best place to play with them, but he likes to be where the action is.
The kids are always excited to go for a doughnut at Auntie M's (or as Evy says, Auntie "Nems").  Just as Mom and I settle in and take the first sip of our coffee...they're done!  Time for the park!
Fun to imagine what the world must look like at that height.
I stopped trying to get Evy to nap once Hugh came along so she often falls asleep when we're shopping.  Here we are at the Crosby Supervalu.  She got lots of comments in the store including "someones asleep at the wheel."
The kids have graduated from lovingly feeding the fish to hooking them and watching them flop around on the dock.  Evy names her worms "Ella."  She made a friend at preschool camp named Ella.  I'm sure the girl would be flattered to know this...
Ahhhh...parenting is so easy when I come to the lake and don't have to clean anything, my parents help with the kids, and my mom does my laundry!
Sorry Hugh, your sister thought you should take a dip.
Again Hugh, I'm sorry.
3 kids...can't believe it!
About 9 in the morning.  Evy catching dust that she could see in the sunlight.

3 comments:

Kristine Erickson said...

These pictures are hilarious....I always love your captions!

Paul and Sue said...

OK, that comment was from me! Mom

Kristen said...

Super cute pictures, Katherine! Your kids are beautiful. Hopefully we can get together soon :)