Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apple Picking

We had a perfect day for apple and pumpkin picking.  We went to Afton Apple Orchards.
Evy's height gave her access to lots of great apples.
Grant loves apples, so he enjoyed hunting for good ones.
What can I say?  Hugh is the perfect baby and enjoys everything we do!
Later that evening Auntie and Grandma came over for dinner.
Hmmmm....there are so many things I could say about this photo.  I think it could be a candidate for the Awkward Family Photos website.  My mom picked her mask and Grant's power ranger costume up at Target today.  I think she should be able to wear it for any Mardi Gras parties that she attends as well.  Grant is very excited to be a power ranger (we'll see how the costume looks by the time Halloween rolls around).  And thanks to Grammy Mavis, he also has cool accessories.

No comments: