Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grandma E is in town!












Sorry to have taken so long to add another post--our internet has been down (really). Grandma got into town last Friday. We had an afternoon of shopping in downtown Minneapolis along Nicollet Ave. My mom hadn't been there since she was in college. Kristine and I were really impressed when she was up at the counter buying a pair of shoes within minutes of entering Macy's! Ben and Troy met up with us later on for a wonderful dinner at Ichiban. Grant spent the evening at our babysitter's house. When she couldn't do it (and I was noticeably panicked) she called back and offered her mom up! Her parents are very nice and I think they all had a good time together.

Grant got a wonderful kitchen set from Grammy Mavis for his birthday! We just love it. Grant is always offering to make us things. The other day he offered me hot chocolate and a muffin....I was kind of disappointed he couldn't really deliver.

Today we are going up to the lake to spend two nights at Granny's. We're having yet another bday celebration! Luckily there are some leftover John Deere party supplies. We're hoping to stop by Magnum to see Jerry and Tyler as well.

No comments: