
After celebrating for the past two weeks, the actual day has finally come. My weekly email from babycenter.com that updates me on development was titled "your preschooler." I must have missed that--I didn't know he was supposed to be in preschool already! Hopefully Jesus school is enough.
Tonight we ventured to Chuck E Cheese in West St.Paul. It was crazy! We forgot that kids don't have school tomorrow. We somehow found a table to sit at and Ben went off to order us pizza and BEER (FYI--not bad pizza!). Grant spotted Chuck E Cheese across the room and couldn't take

his eyes off him. After we had eaten Grant said "let's go see Chuck E." So Ben walked him over there, but at about 20 feet away Grant wanted to turn back. So we had some more pizza, and Grant continued to watch Chuck E's every move. He decided he was ready to try again....this time I took him over and once we got close to Chuck E Grant tried to run away and cried "I don't like him!"
After making our way through the crowds we got to play a couple games and go on some rides. Grant's favorite was the bulldozer. He earned 10 tickets with which he purchased two Chuck E tatoos. On our way home we called Grandma E. Grant told her "go to Chuck E Cheese, I don't like him, he's scary." I then got on the phone with Grandma E. who whole-heartedly agrees that Chuck E Cheese is scary.
One more cute story about our sweet guy. Last night he refused to let Ben read him a story at bedtime. Poor Ben struggled through the first 4 pages with Grant wailing in his

lap. So I took over, but made sure he knew that Daddy felt bad. Well tonight when Ben said "time for bed" and picked Grant up, Grant said "read me story, you happy now." Terrible twos? Not our guy! However, please check back in case there's a change in status. :-)
1 comment:
Testing, testing....last time I tried to leave a message it said it didn't accept them..Love the blog !!!! Mom and Dad
Post a Comment