This was as close to the ocean Grant would get. However, neither of us cared to go much further ourselves! (wimps)
I know....creative.
Learning NOT to put your face in the sand!
Any bets on what age this thumb-sucking thing is going to end?
Trying to get a picture minus the thumb.
Pink marshmallows were Grant's dessert of choice.
We discovered that Grant is quite the dancer and loves being on stage. His dance moves consist of a horse gallop and sort of jig (pictured here).
3 comments:
Great pix. Grant is the center of attention, as should be !! Mom
Katherine, the pictures are so cute! I have to say that I envy your time in warm weather! Let's get those boys together soon!
Kristen
The pictures are wonderful, as with the blogging! Thank you so much for updating; it helps with the homesickness I am feeling! I cannot wait for some quality time at the lake, and of course, babysitting Grant when I get back!
Post a Comment