Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not wearing sandals yet....



The 4 of us just got back from a walk to a nearby park. Grant and Daddy had to show me their monkey bar shenanigans. Grant holds on as long as he can and then starts whimpering for his Daddy to grab him.

Gretta getting some belly rubs.

I guess this is a safe version of a teeter totter.

I think the leaves have a ways to go. Should be out around July.

The walk back was tiresome for a guy with little legs.

Here's the only picture I got from last weekend. That's what happens when Auntie Teens is around with her camera!

1 comment:

Big Moo said...

Thanks for the update, Kat ! Looks like it's going to be a while before spring is sprung up there. I'm sure it's nice to be outdoors and not be all bundled up though. Mom