Yikes! I don't know what happened...I woke up one morning looking like THIS! And my book tells me the baby has at least 4 more pounds of growth to go.
Grant wanted to ride in this stroller, rather than the umbroller, because "the baby isn't here yet so I can use this one."
Ben apparently thought it was really nice out yesterday! Grant wasn't allowed to wear shorts and a t-shirt quite yet...
Grant was impressed with Ben's playground skills.
Today we tried to walk around Lake Calhoun but had to turn back because Grant said "I'm cold...I'm having a bad time."
1 comment:
Hey, Katherine! I just got caught up on your blog. Grant is such a doll and is saying such cute things :) He's at a fun age! Also, you look adorable! How is Grant feeling about being a big brother? Hope we can get together soon!
Love,
Kristen
Post a Comment