Tuesday, April 28, 2009

way behind...

Not sure if anyone looks at this thing anymore since I'm so bad at keeping it updated! Here's some of the highlights from our last month...

This is my college friend, Kristen and her new baby Macie. She is adorable and Kristen seems to be loving every minute (good to know that life with 2 kids is survivable!)

This is Grant and Hannah (a friend from Eagan) at the MN zoo. Next time I go to the zoo I'm putting Grant on one of those leashes...

This is Grant at the zoo holding a town meeting.

This is Grant and the Streis' 6 month old baby, Ben. Grant can't wait for all the skin-on-skin contact he will have access to when the baby arrives. (in other words, Grant is VERY touch-feely...don't ever wear a crop top to our house--he loves belly buttons).

If you can't get them to look....make em' laugh!

2 comments:

Big Moo said...

Cute, cute, cute ! Always love the captions.

Mom

Kristen said...

I'm so glad to have made the blog :)