Friday, March 28, 2008

More AZ

Grant spent a lot of time with Grandpa today. This morning he helped him wash the car and golf cart. He said "I'm a good washer man." When I asked my dad if Grant was a good helper he responded "yes, he was quite focused and on task." Ha! That's quite a compliment coming from my dad. In the afternoon Grandpa watched Grant for 3 hours while my mom and I got out for some shopping. That was really nice! We went to Kierland Commons, which is a lot like the 50th and France area (but with nice weather). It's a very wealthy area and also a tourist attraction, so there are two types of people there. Very well-dressed, ritzy-looking ones and visitors who are clearly from the Midwest! (I'm definitely in the visitor category while my mom falls somewhere in between).

While we were out Grandpa took Grant to the mini-golf putting course at Tonto Verde. Here Grant did not live up to his earlier on-task performance and was reportedly distracted. However Grandpa got lots of attention from the female golfers driving by, so it was a successful trip.

Here's what Grant and I do when we're up in the morning LONG before anyone else is.

We went to the cookout last night, so will have pictures of that to post as soon as Grandpa puts them on the computer for me.

No comments: