Monday, March 10, 2008

More Weekend Pictures

Before we went into the museum, Grant sat down and got to know the man
who makes his Happy Meals!

There are many times when Grant says something that makes us
laugh...and then I forget it. Here's one I managed to hang on to:
Grant told his Daddy last night "you make this dinner, daddy? You a
good cooking man." That made Ben very happy!

I'm not sure what Grant did at school today. He answered no to "Did
you sing songs and Did you read books?" and to "Did you play with
toys" he responded "Teacher say no toys." Hmmmm...doesn't sound like
much fun!

I work all three nights this week--I haven't done that in about a
month! My class is very small now that 4 of my students moved into
the intermediate level. That's OK though, the remaining students need
plenty of help!

1 comment:

Big Moo said...

That is a really cute picture of Ben and Grant. Looks like a candidate for an enlargement ! Ronald looks a little more tame than Chucky Cheese ! Mom