Sunday, March 09, 2008

Museum

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Children's Museum this
morning. Grant is at the perfect age for the miniature grocery store,
bus, post office, etc... He also really liked the room where the kids
can dance and play instruments to various songs--even better is
watching himself on TV--with a psychedelic background to make it look
like a music video.

Ben DID try to start on the toddler bed, but it's all a scam because
first you have to go out and buy a frame. So now we might just get him
set up in a twin bed instead. There's really no hurry; he's not trying
to climb out or anything.

We are really excited for our trip. Only 2 weeks from Tuesday until
Grant and I leave for AZ! After 4 days there we'll fly to Cabo San
Lucas, Mexico to meet up with Ben, Mavis and Michael.

3 comments:

Big Moo said...

Looks like an educational day. Times have changed, that's for sure !

Looking forward to your trip down here. The weather is beautiful ! Mom and Dad

jrbowman25 said...

Can I just say I can never get over the pictures where Grant has his nose crinkled up! I LOVE it!

Miss you all, but thank you for the updates! :)

jrbowman25 said...

Can I just say I can never get over the pictures where Grant has his nose crinkled up! I LOVE it!

Miss you all, but thank you for the updates! :)